- duration of the training course
- brief description of the course (e.g. commercial aircraft full pilot training or completion of flight hours or ground handling training, etc)
- starting date of the course
- total fees required
- confirmation that you meet the requirements to be accepted by the school itself
- indication of any other critical provision offered by the aviation school (if any, e.g. accommodation)
This VISA is issued by the Greek Embassy responsible for the applicant’s passport issuing country or country of residence.
Egnatia Aviation has established good relations with all the embassies in your region, and will assist in obtaining the VISA in the shortest possible period and with minimal hassle.