This online payment system is provided by Egnatia Aviation LTD and its third party suppliers. These terms and conditions may be updated at various times and any changes will be effective immediately. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
It is important that you read these terms and conditions carefully before using the online facility, as using this online facility indicate that you accept these terms and conditions. Please do not use this online facility if you do not accept the terms and conditions.
• You warrant that you are authorised to use the debit or credit card for the payment or payments you are making.
• International Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express and Diners cardholders may be able to pay in local currency depending on the payment service used and if made available by the card issuer. If dynamic currency conversion (DCC) is available the conversion rate will be notified to the cardholder at the point of sale.
• Where the DCC option is not available or not chosen payment must be made in euros (€) and if using an international card, the card holder will rely on the conversion rate determined by the card issuer. The cardholder will be liable for any currency conversion costs or other charges that may be incurred in making the payment and shall not be deductible from any fees, charges or costs due to the Company.
• Egnatia Aviation LTD will not be responsible if a payment is either refused or declined by the card issuer for any reason. If the card issuer declines payment the company is under no obligation to bring this fact to the cardholder’s attention or student/customers attention.
• Payment by card using the online facility does not on its own indicates the existence of a contract or constitute an agreement between cardholder and the company or the student/customer and the company for the provision of the services. A contract will only come into being when separate conditions for the provision of a service have been fulfilled.
• In no event will the company, its suppliers, or any other third parties mentioned on this site be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage (including without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption), arising from or in connection with your use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites. • Any payment will be deemed as down payment of the tuition fee.
• The company is accepting on this site the following payment methods: 1) Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American express, Diners.
• The Company cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct company account or department due incorrect details being used by the user.
The Student acknowledges that in the event the Student Cancels /Terminates the course for any reason or is terminated from training by Egnatia Aviation (clause No. 8), the Student agrees to comply with the following refund policy:
• No refund is available for academic ground school courses once commenced.
• Unless due to very important reasons, determined solely by Egnatia Aviation, postponement of Training Commencement by the Student for more than once, will result in forfeiture of the €1,500 course initial payment.
• Cancellation of flight/simulator training courses prior to commencement will result in forfeiture of the €1,500 course initial payment.
• Students who leave a flight course prior to course completion will be refunded any unused monies in their account, excluding the initial €1,000 course deposit and a €500 administration fee for the correlation of Student records.
• Cancellation of the Training by the Student prior to course commencement, due to VISA / Medical Certificate refusal, will be refunded fully, provided the Student submits to Egnatia Aviation the relevant Certificates of Refusal, from the corresponding Authorities within one month from their issuance. From the refund will be deducted a) the €1,500 course initial payment, and b) any other expenses incurred to Egnatia Aviation, due to reasons beyond the scope of its internal administration procedures, especially expenses due to Egnatia Aviation mediation with any authority for the Issuance of Certificates.
• Cancellation of the Training by the Student prior to course commencement, due to other reasons, will result to forfeiture of any amount paid.
• Any amount owed by Egnatia Aviation according to the Refund Policy, will be returned to the student, no sooner than three (3) months from the day it was claimed, or (in the case of cancellation due to Visa / Medical refusal) from the day the required documents were submitted to Egnatia Aviation.
• All card payment details entered through the payment gateways are encrypted and the communications between the gateway and the Payment Service Provider’s site are also encrypted.
• The company will not be liable for any failure by the card holder making the payment to properly protect their details being seen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
• All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of “Alpha e- Commerce” of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128- bit (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
• The card holder will receive an e-mail either confirming that the payment has been authorised or declined by the card issuing bank.
• The online card payments are not collected by the company directly but by the Payment Service Provider.
• We aim to show all authorised card payments on the relevant systems on the following working day.
• After the completion of the payment the card holder will receive a payment proof by the company within 5 days.
• The term ‘personal data’ is as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
• The company will collect (or may already hold) the student/customer’s personal data and that of any third party making the payment in accordance with its data protection policy.
• The company makes use of a third-party to process online payments on its behalf. By agreeing to these terms and conditions (via use of the online payment facility), the student/customer and any third party making payment accepts that the personal data provided by them will be processed as described for the sole purpose of administering the online payment facility. As such, those personal data are processed under the condition of contract.
• The student or third party making the payment is responsible for ensuring that all personal data provided to or held by the company and /or provided to the Payment Service Provider is clear and accurate. The company will not be liable for any losses suffered by the student/customer or third party making the payment as a result of inaccurate information being provided either to the company or the Service Provider.
• The company may use the personal information provided to it to contact the student/customer or third party making payment, to clarify or resolve any issues that arise in connection with any online payment made to the company, for fraud prevention or debt recovery. The company may also share this information with other organisations to fulfil these purposes.
The terms used in this agreement have the meanings set out below unless the context requires otherwise:
• "Card issuer" means the institution which owns the debit or credit card you are using on the online instruction facility.
• "Online payment facility" means the internet based payment system operated on behalf of the company.
• "Student account" means the account operated and maintained by the company to record the fees, charges, fines or other debts owed to it by an individual student.
• "The company" means Egnatia Aviation LTD, registered address: Tenedou 32 and Panagoudas, 65404. Kavala, Greece.Contact details: +30 25910 53390, e-mail: email@example.com.
• "You" means the individual using the online payment facility.