Airline Pilot Integrated Program
The aim of Egnatia’s ATP(A) Integrated course is to train pilots to those particular theoretical, technical & non-technical skills needed in order to develop the competencies that are expected by the airlines for their future captains.
Course duration: 73.2 weeks (17 months including breaks and holidays)
Program phases (Theory & Flights): 6 phases
Total flight training hours: 200 hours
Total theoretical hours (in-class): 828 hrs
By completing this training program, the candidate pilot:
- Obtains the EASA CPL(A)/IR/ME with ATPL(A) Theory and MCC.
- Is ready to apply for the selection process of international airlines
- Is eligible to become a competent airline pilot
- Becomes competent towards the modern airline philosophy, even from the beginning of the course
- Has obtained the necessary technical and non-technical skills
- Total training hours: 200
- 123.5 hours on a Single Engine Aircraft – Diamond DV20 and DA40 (78.5hrs +45hrs)
- 42.5 hours on FNPT II Simulators
- 19 hours on a Diamond DA42 Twin Engine Aircraft
- MCC (a total of 15hrs of advanced training on the Simulator) – option of APS MCC upgrade
- Advanced UPRT and PBN training
- Up to 3 hours DA42 Aircraft Use for the Skill Test
- Full Time ATPL Theory (in classroom) + Formative & Summative assessments: 828 hours
- All the necessary training materials including IPad, maps, charts, headset etc.
- All landing and approach fees
- All authority fees (HCAA) & exams fees
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Test
- All examiners, examination and licensing fees
- All applicable taxes
- Be 17 years old and above
- Be high school graduate
- Able to issue EASA Class 1 Medical certificate
- Pass Egnatia Aviation Selection Process
- 14/02/2023 Self-sponsored
- 25/04/2023 Wizz Air Pilot Academy
- 16/05/2023 Self-sponsored
- 18/07/2023 Wizz Air Pilot Academy
- 19/09/2023 Self-sponsored
- 07/11/2023 Self-sponsored
- 21/11/2023 Wizz Air Pilot Academy
Meet the diamonds
Theoretical and flight training are both divided into 3 phases:
The course includes an alteration between theoretical and practical training as demonstrated below, so the student may absorb in a more efficient way all he/she is taught. Practically, that means that whatever is taught in the classroom gets to be put into practice really soon.
Assessment & preparation
Theory module 1
Flight phase 1
Theory Module 2
Flight Phase 2
Theory Module 3
Flight phase 3
Ask us Anything!
We are here to help!
We are more than happy to answer any of your questions. Feel free to get in touch by clicking on the link below!